Thank you for visiting MDDUS Solutions. Below you will find links to important documentation. To download any of the documents listed below, please just click on the relevant link, which will open a new window in your browser.
Should you have any issues accessing the information, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDDUS Solutions - Key Documents (please click the relevant document to view or download)
- MDDUS Solutions Terms of Business
- Group Policy Statement of Demands and Needs (Small and Medium Enterprise)
- Group Policy Summary (Small and Medium Enterprise)
- MDDUS – Member Information Sheet – MIL Policyholder Member
MDDUS - Key Documents (please click the relevant document to view or download)
- The insurance is governed by comprehensive policy terms and conditions, which place contractual obligations on both MIL and you as the customer. These include requirements to make full disclosure of material facts a “fair presentation” of the risk which means that you must disclose all information, facts, and circumstances which are, or ought to be, known to you and which are material to the risk, and to notify claims and circumstances within a set period.
- Please note that MDDUS Solutions does not provide advice on contracts of insurance. All sales are non-advised and it is your responsibility as a customer to select the product appropriate for your needs.
- MDDUS Solutions has produced a statement of demands and needs for medical malpractice insurance, which should be considered and can be accessed here. MDDUS Solutions does not hold client money. Any insurance premiums paid to MDDUS Solutions are deemed to have been received by the insurer (MIL) and are treated as belonging to MIL.
- MDDUS Solutions is paid commission, which can be disclosed on request. MDDUS Solutions does not charge fees to customers for arranging insurance.